1. How to apply to Karavan?
To apply to Karavan, please click on the "Apply now" button at the job position and submit your CV. After receiving, the HR department will review, select and contact for interviews with suitable candidates.
2. What are the qualities needed to become a member of Karavan?
Operating in the B2B e-commerce market, Karavan always creates opportunities for all candidates, especially those who have interests and desires to develop their careers in FMCG and B2B markets.
3. How long will it take for me to get a response after applying?
The HR department will contact the suitable candidates for an interview within 07 working days from the date of receiving the application.
4. After the interview, how long do I have to wait for the results?
After the interview, the HR department will announce the result for candidates within 07 working days.
5. Does Karavan require work experience?
Depending on the job position, Karavan will have certain requirements for expertise and skills. These requirements will be detailed in the job description of each position.
6. What are the policies and benefits for employees at Karavan?
When joining the team, Karavan provides competitive salary packages and benefits such as insurance, annual leave, 13th month salary, year-end bonus, training opportunities,...so that employees are able and willing to contribute their best to the development of the company.